Check If You Are Old
February 13, 2010 6 Comments
- The barber start to give you good discount because you cut your hair more often and the amount of hair he has to cut is decreasing every week.
- You stopped your kids from eating candy and sugary liquids like Pepsi and Coke but now you do the opposite with your grand children.
- You refuse selling that old car and go for complete overall with new paint job that cost 70% of buying a new car.
- Your shoes are comfortable not stylish.
- Although you are controlling you meals but your weight is increasing. You don’t change your eating habits, but change the scale.
- You leave early to work while you children are still getting ready to wake up for work.
- You come back from work and your children are back before you, and they make more money than you do.
- You have a favorite chair in the living room nobody is allowed to use.
- You hold the TV remote control in your hand more than you hold your wife’s hands.
- No mater how loud you shout, the kids will only listen to your wife’s instructions!
Denial will not get you any younger.